Before choosing a company to design your new interiors, you need to
know that they'll give you exceptional choice, excellent design and
brilliant customer service, within an agreed budget. Here are just a few
reasons why you might want to choose Espresso:
- We're experts at leading clients through the complex process of building and renovating.
With twenty years of practical experience and an excellent track record
of working with clients, architects and interior designers, we make
sure every project is a hassle free, seamless and organized process.
- We offer the very best products and services. We
have long standing relationships with leading Italian manufacturers.
This means we can provide our customers with the latest designs,
ranges, finishes, technology and internal hardware.
- We'll make sure your new kitchen works for you.
You need a kitchen that answers your every need, so we start by taking a
meticulous brief about the kind of Interior you’d love.
- We'll help you establish the right budget. We
give clear insight into the differences between ranges and set out your
choices in straightforward plans and estimates. Thanks to our project
back catalogue, we can also give indicative budgets for many jobs from
- Our designers are some of the best in the business.
Our award winning team work on unusual, challenging and exacting jobs,
and regular training ensures they're adept at using the latest
technology and design software.
- Our installers are brilliant. Customers regularly praise their craftsmanship, technical ability, attention to detail and genuine can-do attitude.
- We'll ensure your project runs smoothly. One
kitchen can include as many as fifteen separate orders for furniture,
appliances, sinks, splash-backs etc. We invest heavily in process
management that allows us to continually manage the status of all our
- We provide detailed service plans to your contracting teams. These full technical drawings will show them exactly where services need to be positioned.
- Our on-site management liaise with your contract manager from the moment you place the order. We monitor site progress to check that spaces are built to the agreed dimensions and services are correctly positioned.
- We'll tell you exactly what the project will cost from the outset. Any changes - for instance to appliances, will be tracked, so you are always aware of any variations.
- We won't let you down. We work in a very complex
business and we know that any mistakes or damage needs to be rectified
without fuss. We provide this undertaking and always maintain our focus
on delivering an exceptional product and service